Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 18, 2015

My favorite food: Panera Macaroni and Cheese
Foods I'd like to avoid: cooked carrots and Butterfingers
My favorite things to learn: French Revolution
My favorite color: pastel yellow
My best friends are: Brooke Rowland, Charlotte Rooney, and Brenna Stroud
My favorite games to play: Guess Who and Just Dance 4
My favorite books: Before I Fall, the Hush Hush series, and Dorothy Must Die
My favorite movies or TV shows: Friends, Endless Love(2014), Wedding Crashers
My favorite holiday: Valentine's Day and Independence Day
Things I do well: reading in the car without getting sick, making stupid jokes, and catching things
Things I need to practice more: being more time-orientated, watching what I say, and focusing on my teachers
My favorite place to go: Barnes and Nobles
My favorite family activities: taking road trips and going to Sporting KC games
My favorite thing to do outside: sit outside on my play set
My favorite chore: cleaning my room
My least favorite chore: cleaning my shower and toilet
What I want to be when I grow up: Clinical Psychologist
A place I want to visit: London
My favorite part of the year: fall
My favorite part of each day: after school hour relaxation time

No comments:

Post a Comment