Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 14, 2015

3 day weekend... how was it? Give me a good story or something funny that happened this weekend. Go.

On Saturday night, I babysat my next-door neighbors from 6:00 to 9:00. I didn't have much of a dinner before that considering that I woke up at noon and everything. But when I was finished babysitting, I was really hungry and we don't go to the store until Sunday. I called all of my friends with a car and asked if they would drive us to eat if I paid. But everyone was busy at Prom or going to bed already. The last friend I called, Kennedy, had already gotten ready for bed, but she came over anyways and drove us to McDonald's. I kept telling her how grateful I was for her and she just kept laughing. We went to CVS Pharmacy because she needed new facial moisturizer. So it wasn't really an eventful, but it was so much fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment