Friday, January 16, 2015

January 16, 2014

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.

My name is Sydney Neal and BVHS is a cool place. Obviously, there are changes I would love to make but I'm not in control of those decisions. This year I managed the sophomore volleyball team during the fall and now my club season has started up. I have a really close-knit family and I'm so happy to have them in my life. I was going to add a picture of my sister in here, but I don't think she would be happy with one I chose. I'm in tenth grade and colleges have already started emailing me; it feels scary and groundbreaking. I really like my personal finance teacher, Mr. Williams. He's really sarcastic and won't sugarcoat things like other teachers do. I'm really excited to start getting into my college decisions and applying for scholarships. Also, I wanted to add in that today is my half birthday! Only six months until I turn sixteen!

Displaying image.jpeg

This is some of the girls from my club. We always have a super fun time together. We get on really well.

Displaying image.jpeg

Displaying image.jpeg

These are the main people I hang out with over the weekends when I'm free. We all have the same sense of humor so we know what boundaries we're not allowed to push.

Displaying image.jpeg

Displaying image.jpeg

The adults shown above are my parents. They've done a great job at raising me and I'm so proud to call them my caregivers. They're supportive of everything I do and I couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment